Stolen from recessional1. Think of up to 20 ships you support.
2. List them using descriptions of the characters involved rather than their names.
3. Have your f-list guess as many of the ships as they can.
4. Fandom hints will be given if asked in the comments.
If I can come up with 20, let's see:
1. the warrior woman and the pilot
Zoe/Wash, Firefly (allthelivesofme
2. the head girl, the new girl, and the hacker
Kelly/Annabelle/Polly, St Trinian's (user name=language_escapes>)
3. the young hacker and the button-pusher
4. the con man, the fed, and the party planner
Neal Caffrey/Peter Burke/Elizabeth Burke, White Collar (hollymac_79
5. the computer-and-robot guy and the less-lethal expert
Spike/Lou, Flashpoint (user name=language_escapes>)
6. the bug-and-slime guy and the young genius
7. the detective and the doctor
8. the valet and the young master
Jeeves/Bertie, Jeeves & Wooster (hollymac_79
9. the hitter, the hacker, and the thief
Eliot/Hardison/Parker, Leverage (hollymac_79
10. the fighter and the librarian
Buffy/Giles, BtVS (hollymac_79
11. the witch and the werewolf
Willow/Oz, BtVS (hollymac_79
12. the mathematician and the physicist
13. the archaeologist and the alien
14. the girl who waited and the centurion
Amy/Rory, Doctor Who (faylinn_drake
15. the nephew and the gardener
16. the experiment subject and the mercenary
17. the princess and the mercenary
Han Solo/Leia, Star Wars (hollymac_79
18. the detective and the ME
Jane Rizzoli/Maura Isles, Rizzoli & Isles (hollymac_79
19. the general and the cross-dressing lieutenant
20. the pilot and the operations officer
Mostly from tv, but not all.